Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Mom's Leaving Me With Who?


So, I officially start back on the floor tomorrow and I have to tell you that I'm dreading it. I realize that it will probably feel good to have some mental stimulation and adult conversation but I'm so sad at the thought of being away from my sweet baby for an entire day (my shifts are 12 hours)! And even though I'm leaving the Jackster with his dad, it's still hard not to think he just won't miss me a ton. I'm sure he probably won't even realize that I'm not around, as he'll still have a parent there to care for him, but I'd like to think that I make his day a little brighter and more fun. At least he's in capable hands and not with some crazy stranger or daycare (although, I'm afraid those days will probably come soon...guess I'll have to save that emotional breakdown for another day). Anyway, just think of Jack's mama tomorrow during my long day of transition back into the workforce.

(Oh yeah, and if you look hard enough in this picture, you'll notice Jack's new tooth.)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I must say. Jack's face is quite expressive. When Jack's not happy, JACK'S NOT HAPPY!!

Nice blog!

It's a Mom Thing said...

I'm saying prayers for Mama! I know Jack and Nathan will be just fine. But Mama, she'll be sad. Hang in there!!!

Anonymous said...

Now that's a Ginormous baby!!! Our 19 month old is just 32 inches tall and he's in the 80th percentile!!!! If Jack keeps this up, he'll be packing mommy around!!
Miss you guys and hope you are well!
The Crouches

Anonymous said...

I'd cry too ;-) ha ha, just kidding!