Saturday, January 20, 2007

Walking Man Update


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


So, Jack has become much more confident on his feet this week! It's shocking what he's able to do now in such a short time. It's now possible for him to follow me from room to room (I'm learning to deal with my new "shadow"). He also much prefers walking to crawling now so when he falls he always attempts to get back on his two feet. He still hasn't conquered standing up on his own and requires some type of still object to help him regain his stance after falling...but he's a tall guy so it may take him a while to have balance like that. He's also walking much better in shoes these days. We did have to go and find a pretty flexible pair as he boycotted walking whenever his stylish but uncomfortable Gap shoes were on his feet. (We purchased a pair of "See Kai Run" shoes...I'd highly recommend them for any new walker.) But I'm guessing soon he'll be off and running.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea Jack!! But what I want to know is who is playing with the drum more.... Jack or Nathan??

Anonymous said...

OK, he is AMAZING...I mean AMAZING! I miss you guys...I bet he was so much at Christmas this year! You guys seem to be doing GREAT! Meridy