Friday, August 03, 2007

Love My Animals


Lately Jack has really had a fondness towards his stuffed animals. It's a new thing for him. Before he really didn't pay much attention to them because they don't make noise or light up or anything exciting like that...but his imagination is starting to kick in and it's fun to watch him take care of his "babies". Recently he has been setting up a "bedroom" for them in the corner of our guestroom complete with pillows and blankets and he will spend quite a bit of time rocking them to sleep and tucking them into bed.
A few nights ago I was starting his bath water and I went to get his pajamas laid out in his room. When I went back to turn the water off, I noticed his stuffed turtle was floating in the tub. I peeked my head out in the hallway to call for Nathan to come and look and when I did Jack came barreling around the corner with his arms full of the rest of his stuffed animals. They were all headed for the bathtub! Needless to say, Nathan and I were able to keep a few of them from drowning.

No comments: