Sunday, October 14, 2007

Museum Day



Okay, so let me first start by apologizing for the lack of posts recently. For those who don't know, I have started back to work full-time this year and it has been a bit crazy around our house for the past few months as we all transition to this new schedule. I will try to do better - although yesterday our digital camera quit so it looks like we'll have to get a replacement pretty soon...especially with Halloween quickly approaching.
Several weekends ago, the museums downtown offered a free day for all families. One of the museums had experts from our local zoo present showing the kids different animals. They had the normal "on the road" animal show complete with all kinds of reptils...but then they brought out a penguin. I think I was more excited about it than Jack. It was the closest I've ever been to a penguin...and I just thought he was too cute not to post.

No comments: