Thursday, December 18, 2008

Life with a 3 year old

While I was working the other day, I noticed that the house was extremely quiet so I thought "hmmmm... why is Jack so quiet?" When I went to go check on him I found him in the bathroom, standing up on his stepstool looking in the mirror and drawing on himself. He was covered in green crayon. While you only see the green crayon on his face, it was actually everywhere - even his stomach and on the back of his neck. I have no idea how he got it back there. Luckily it did wash off but it left his skin with a tinge of green for a few days. Crazy kid.

Our boy is a genius. He did this alone while I was getting ready one morning. I was amazed to come out and see this put together without my help.

Random picture of Caroline. She keeps scratching her poor little face despite my attempts to keep her fingernails short. This picture makes her look kind of serious, but really she is such a cheeseball.

No comments: