Friday, December 04, 2009

Thanksgiving in Missouri: Part 1

Caroline with Grandma and Walker

Caroline and Aunt Lainee

All the cousins getting ready to decorate Christmas cookies.


Christmas cookie decorating.

For Thanksgiving, we packed up the mini-van and headed to Missouri. It was a long 10-hour ride but worth getting to see my folks and sisters. Since we are spending Christmas with Nathan's family we also went ahead and opened gifts together. All the kids had a great time and did fairly well getting along with one another. On Friday the ladies hit the Black Friday sales (minus Caroline - although I'm sure she could have wrestled away whatever she wanted since she gets lots of practice doing that to her older brother). I know this post's pictures are heavy with Caroline photos but I promise it is only because my son refuses to get his picture taken. I try to keep it fair.

No comments: