Saturday, September 09, 2006

Grandpa and Jack


Nice hair. Can you tell he just woke up?


This past week Jack's Grandparents and Aunt Lainee came to stay with us for a few days. It was during that time I realized that I had NO pictures with Jack and Grandpa...so I attempted to snap a few. We couldn't quite seem to get Jack to smile and look at the camera at the same time. He's too preoccupied these days with his new ability to clap his hands together.

We did have a great weekend with my folks, though. Jack handled the intrusion far better than his previous experience with Nathan's family. I think preschool is helping with the "stranger anxiety" phase he's been experiencing these past few months. Jack came away from the weekend with a new swing on our porch (Thanks, Grandpa, for all your hard work!), a fancy halloween costume (Thanks, Grandma, I'm going to be so cute!), and a new appreciation for women who look like mommy (Aunt Lainee, I'm so glad you were a familiar face!).
 Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love the picture of him clapping....man, he's so precious, I'm one lucky aunt.