Monday, August 28, 2006

Standing Tall


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing

Notice anything new in the video? Everything may appear normal...however, if you look closely you will see that Jack is STANDING in his crib and we didn't put him that way. Looks like he's starting to pull himself up. I was just walking by his room to put some towels away in the bathroom and glanced to the side and was like "wait a minute...something doesn't look right". Last week he conquered going from crawling position to sitting and this week he's standing. It's all going too fast! Pretty soon he's going to be lugging around his frail old ma. This just means more mischief and fewer naps!

5 comments:

janamichelle said...

i love looking at the pics and watching ya'lls videos. he is getting so big!

how is fort worth?

RC said...

how great!!! congrats!

Anonymous said...

i cannot wait to see this in person! of course, I can't wait to see you, Lyn, either!!! LOVE YOU!

Anonymous said...

I love the fact that not only is he standing but he is jumping on the bed. I'm so glad that my boys aren't the only ones who like to do that!

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to drop by and say...I miss you guys! I haven't seen yall in awhile. Internet pics of Jack are going to have to hold me over until I see you guys. Hope and pray all is well.