Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Halloween was Finger Lickin' Good





Jack celebrated his "first" Halloween this evening. I think he had a great time. We made a few trick-or-treat stops since bedtime was quickly approaching. He loved all the attention and the treats (although his Mommy wouldn't let him eat any of the candy...maybe next year). He was a pretty adorable little chicken. I've decided that in the days to come if he starts to frustrate me, I'll just stick him in some random costume. I can't be mad at him if he's dressed as a monkey or chicken or pirate. Right?

Also kudos to his father who was such a good sport and participated in our fun by dressing as Colonel Sanders. These pictures prove how much he loves his wife. I mistakingly made the comment, though, that he could decide the theme next year and I would dress up. I think I'm going to regret those words...
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i cannot wait to see what Nathan will put you in.....oh my goodness. these pictures are more adorable than i don't know what. they are cute! man, i have such a cute nephew!

It's a Mom Thing said...

i have no doubts that nathan secretly(or maybe not so secretly) wanted to dress up as the colonel! either way, jack was a too cute chicken!

Lae said...

Hi there! Welcome to my 3 blogs:
If u want to exchange links with them, just leave there comments, that u agree...
Nature Photos
Funny Quotes
Funny Pictures

Kimberly Ann said...

these pictures are so cute! just don't make jack bambi next year... :-)