Thursday, January 29, 2009

Five Month Milestones

Moving up to the big girl carseat. (We just moved Jack up and then put a new cover on the Marathon.)

I love this picture because she looks like a food addict who was caught in the act.

She loves eating her rice cereal - but I'm not sure how much actually makes it in her stomach.

Sitting up like a big girl.

Caroline is 5 months! It's hard to believe. She has now moved up to the big girl carseat. She's eating rice cereal and she's sitting on her own. She's also sleeping like a big girl, too - which we love!! She usually goes to bed around 7 p.m. and sleeps until 6:30 a.m.. She giggles and smiles all the time and I think the spitting up has actually decreased some. We love our beautiful girl!

3 comments:

auntlainee said...

I cannot believe how big she is getting. i'm missing everything! I WILL be there over spring break. Don't let her grow any more until then.

ellieandavasmommy said...

I can't believe how much they look alike - pretty good lookin' kids!!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see more pictures...6 months wow!