Thursday, January 29, 2009

Jack at Play

Jack sitting in the drawer of his train table. He actually came up with this spot on his own. Pretty creative kid. I'm just glad the drawer didn't fall out and scare him to death.


So, we splurged and bought a bounce house (thank you, Craigslist). My parents had borrowed one over Christmas break for the grandkids to use and it was just the perfect size to fit in the garage. The boys loved it. When we came back to Texas I just kind of kept my eyes open for a bargain and when I found one, we snatched it up. Jack loves the thing and spends most mornings and afternoons out there jumping. I love that it wears him out. 

2 comments:

It's a Mom Thing said...

Note to self: When theEdge learns how to walk, get a bounce house to wear him out.

Anonymous said...

That bounce house is so cool! I had not idea they made them sized for home use. Do they work with parents in them :-)